- Our Programmes
- Our Themes
- Country Activities
- Global Programmes
- Innovation Programme
2022 was the first year of implementation of the Cities Alliance Strategic Plan 2022–2025: Delivering for the Urban Poor. The 2022 Corporate Scorecard reports against the revised Corporate Results Framework, which was been developed to manage and monitor the implementation of the 2022‐2025 Strategic Plan.
Despite the challenges faced in 2022 following the UNOPS S3i situation, and the stalling of several planned activities, Cities Alliance performance towards strategic targets was nevertheless strong with all outcome indicators on track towards the 2025 targets.
Key Results delivered in 2022 included:
- 555,950 individuals benefited from Cities Alliance services in 2022
- 15 Local strategies and plans to deliver effective and inclusive urban development were completed
- 156 urban institutions were engaged in capacity strengthening partnerships by Cities Alliance
- 13 community infrastructure projects were completed
- Over US $20 million in funding for cities was leveraged