Cities Alliance Executive Committee Meeting: Ghana Meeting Documents
28 June 2011
Dear Executive Committee members,
Warm greetings from Washington, where we are in the last few days of the Financial Year, and also preparing for EXCO.
First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that tomorrow marks Gunter Meinert's last day at the Cities Alliance. I know we will find another time to properly record his significant contribution to the Cities Alliance. For the moment, I would like to record my thanks to GIZ for the four years that Gunter has been here and - on behalf of the whole Secretariat - to thank Gunter for the outstanding role that he has played. He will be severely missed by the Cities Alliance. However, GIZ's urban outlook is about to dramatically improve!
We are now in the final stages of planning for our forthcoming meetings, which have been extremely well prepared by Sid and Andrea, in consultation with our Ghanaian partners. The main focus of the EXCO meeting will be the Draft Business Plan, 2012-2014, as you will see in the draft Agenda. This is a significant document, which we hope to circulate to you in draft form in the next two days.
Please note that we will also be joined by a representative from COWI/AS the firm selected for the Independent Evaluation 2011.
We have tried to make the documentation more user-friendly, and would very much welcome your feedback.
Please find attached the following 18 documents, all pdfs:
- 1 Meeting Binder Table of Contents
- 2 Meetings Overview
- 3 EXCO Agenda
- 4 EXCO Participant List
- 5 EXCO Meeting Report, Washington, DC March 2011
- 6 Grant Facility Options Paper
- 7 FY11 Financial Report & Draft FY12 Secretariat Budget
- 8 Draft Business Plan
- 9 Country Partnership Programme Progress Report
- 10 Country Partnership Programme Concept Note
- 11 Country Partnership Programme 5th Country Selection Note
- 12 Catalytic Fund Update
- (13 Knowledge Resources/JWP Summary - to be circulated)
- 14 Cities Alliance Charter 2011
- 15 Independent Evaluation 2011
- 16 Staffing Update
- 17 CG Meeting Maputo
- 18a Site Visit Programme
- 18b Ghana Urban Forum Programme
- 18c Ghana Urban Forum Invitation List
All documents are posted on the Member page: www.citiesalliance.org/ca/member/member_home
We will send out one, consolidated PDF file containing all the documents shortly. This can be used for easy printing.
1818H Street, NW