Cities Alliance members ensure strategic coherence, coordination, shared learning around knowledge products, and effective dissemination and advocacy. Members contribute to identifying new ideas, areas, and partners for collaboration so that there is coherence of effort in future programming and in global advocacy.
Members work together to:
- Build a core constituency working on cities and migration and engage strategic partners
- Promote coherence of effort and mainstream migration into urban programming
- Identify and collaborate on key global events and conferences
- Address knowledge gaps and promote innovative policies and tools for implementation
- Build coalitions for effective advocacy