Call for Proposals to Inform the Research Agenda for Cities and Labour Migration
To apply: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/84763
Beneficiary country(ies): Ethiopia, Tunisia, Uganda
Deadline: 18 March 2019 23:59 (GMT 1.00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
Estimated Start: May 2019
Duration: Two years
General instructions for proposal submission:
How to submit?
Please submit a full proposal including:
- Full Proposal Form
- Budget Template
- Integrated Assessment Framework
Language: The proposal should be submitted in English.
When to submit?
Deadline: Midnight, 24:00, Central European Time on 18 March 2019
Where to submit?
Proposals should be submitted via e-mail only to the Cities Alliance Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line should mention Cities and Labour Migration CFP.
- Proposed projects must meet the criteria stated below and must also fall within the scope of the Cities Alliance Charter.
- Applicants should be (i) national or international Universities, (ii) research and knowledge centres, or (iii) international development organizations with a strong research track record and reputation on labour migration to secondary cities in the Global South.
- Demonstrated strong dissemination capacity for research results.
- Proved track record of up-take of research recommendations.
- Demonstrated research expertise and field work in the partner countries: Tunisia, Uganda, Ethiopia.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate past cooperation experience with academia, local and national authorities, and civil society organizations in the partner countries.
- Proposed projects must limit financial offers to the range described under section 9. Applicants are required to co-finance 20% in-kind or cash.
For questions or clarifications, please contact BHoermann@citiesalliance.org
Download all the application information here: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/84763