Cities Alliance Proposals Update, Member Donor Coordination - 2 March 2012
2 March 2012
Dear Consultative Group,
The Secretariat is pleased to provide an update on Cities Alliance proposals that have been processed since our last Update of 17 January 2012.
I am pleased to share with you, for the purposes of member donor co-ordination, one proposal "Advocacy campaign: Cities Contributings to “The future we want” towards Habitat III". We would welcome any early feedback or suggestions you or your country-based colleagues might wish to bring to our attention and would ask that comments be sent by 16 March 2012.
Please be advised that for ease of access, all Proposal Updates are routinely posted on the members page of our website -- accessible through "Members Login" at http://www.citiesalliance.org . Kindly please create a personal login to access the Cities Alliance Members Home Page.
1818H Street, NW
Comments, if any, are due back to the Secretariat in ten business days, ie by 16 March 2012
1. Advocacy campaign: Cities Contributings to “The future we want” towards Habitat III
Proposal type: Knowledge Activity
- Advocacy campaign - Cities Contributings to The future we want towards Habitat III 15 Feb 2012 (172 KB )
- Proposal Summary - Advocacy campaign - Cities Contributings to The future we want towards Habitat III 15 Feb 2012 (47 KB )
1. Preparation for the State of Ghanian Cities Project 2012 (6 February 2012)
Proposal type: Ghana Country Work Programme
Request to CA: USD 71.500
Submitted by: College of Architecture & Planning, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
3. Formulation of the Burkina Faso CA Country-Programme (6 February 2012)
Proposal type: Burkina Faso Country Programme
CA Member Sponsor: UN-HABITAT