Cities Alliance Maputo CG Meetings (EXCO), 30 September 2011
30 September 2011
Dear Executive Committee Members,
Attached please find the cleared meeting minutes from the Ghana EXCO meeting.
We are moving along with the planning for this year's annual meetings in Maputo and have a few updates. We have had to condense the programme for the week due to requests from members, suggestions from the Mayor's office, while still ensuring adequate time for substantive discussions. We have also managed to incorporate a special session on the forthcoming Mozambique Country programme, with site visits, which will give all members an opportunity to be involved from the outset. The CG meeting itself will be a single day, which will require careful time management and good meeting discipline.
All meeting documentation will be sent to you on Friday, 7 October 2011.
Please find the revised weekly programme attached and summarised below:
- Sunday: 6 November - Executive Committee (EXCO) Meeting (Exco members only) - 6PM start time @ Hotel Avenida
- Monday: 7 November - Policy Advisory Forum: Financing African Cities - with a Mozambique/Maputo dimension - all day @ Joaquim Chissano Conference Centre
- Tuesday: 8 November - CA Consultative Group Meeting (one day) (CG members only - but invited observers are welcome) -all day @ Joaquim Chissano Conference Centre
- Wednesday: 9 November - morning session dedicated to Mozambique Country Programme Development; Site Visits in the Afternoon for CG Members and Guests - morning session @ Joaquim Chissano Conference Centre
- Thursday: 10 November - 124th Anniversary of Maputo - The Mayor has invited the CG to be part of the day's festivities and I hope that as many members as possible are able to respond positively to our Host's invitation.
(Round trip transportation will be arranged from both hotels to the Joaquim Chissano Conference Centre)
We have hired a local event company, Profimage, to assist with the logistics this year and they will be sending you formal letters of invitation as well as handling all hotel room and airport transfer requests. If you urgently need to request your Visa, please find attached a template letter for you to complete with your details.
Kindly please confirm your participation to this year's meetings to Regianne Bertolassi, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cc to Sid Henderson, email@example.com.
1818H Street, NW
1818H Street, NW
Accra EXCO Meeting Summary Final 20Sep11 (699 KB )