18 February 2011: Cities Alliance - Executive Committee - Draft Programme - 10-11 March 2011
18 February 2011
Dear Executive Committee Members,
Greetings from Washington.
EXCO meeting arrangements are in full swing, and we are looking forward to a full two days - kicking off with what should be an extremely interesting book launch by Edward Glaeser, the author of The Triumph of Cities: How Our Greatest Invention Makes Us Richer, Smarter, Greener, Healthier, and Happier, which is being held at the World Bank.
The draft programme is attached as well as a portion of the background documentation and handouts that will be useful during the meetings. Kindly please bring your own print-outs of the necessary meeting documents as we do our part to reduce waste.
All documents are posted on the CA Members' website at http://www.citiesalliance.org/ca/ and the meeting room will have WiFi access for those who request it.
We will send a final document update at the end of next week.
Kindly please confirm your participation to Sid Henderson (email@example.com), if you have not already done so.
With my best wishes,
1818H Street, NW
- Draft Agenda (181 KB )
- Draft Participant List (559 KB )
- Paris EXCO Meeting Summary 25-26 October 2010 (613 KB )
- Mexico City EXCO Meeting Summary 15 November 2010 (704 KB )
- Mexico City EXCO Meeting Summary 16 November 2010 (137 KB )
- WB Urbanisation KP Summary (127 )
- WB Urbanisation KP Full document (1.2 MB )
- Financial Budget and Report, FY10-FY11(from Mexico City Meeting) (586 KB )