JWP on Cities in the Global Agendas Resources
- The SDG 11 Synthesis Report 2018 on Sustainable Cities and Communities by UN-Habitat is the first publication showing the progress, challenges and opportunities of global monitoring of this Sustainable Development Goal.
- The Action Framework for Implementation of the New Urban Agenda (AFINUA), drafted by UN-Habitat, aims to set out the essential ingredients for the implementation of the NUA, who should lead each, how they might be measured and how they link to the provisions of the NUA.
- LocalizingTheSDGs is an online platform by UNDP, UN-Habitat and the Global Task Force of Local and Regional Governments to curate practical methods and tools to achieve the SDGs at the local level.
- Towards the Localisation of the SDGs is the second report by the Global Task Force to complement the information that UN member states provide to the High-Level Political Forum through their Voluntary National Reviews. It explores the contributions of local and regional governments and their associations to the 2030 Agenda.
- The Quadrennial Report on the New Urban Agenda, prepared by UN-Habitat in 2018 tracked progress, assessed impact to ensures the Agenda’s effective and timely implementation.